Authors are invited to submit abstracts and papers describing original research, best practice examples, analysis, cooperation models etc. in areas including, but not limited to:
- IT Infrastructure in cultural and educational institutions
- Digitalisation and digital collections
- Web and social networks
- Other applications and technologies used in cultural and educational institutions (e. g. AR, VR, learning apps, etc.)
- Professional development in the digital era
- Social consequences of digital transformation
Deadline for abstract submission: 1. March 2021
Notification of abstract acceptance: 15. March 2021
Final Programme Announcement: 25. March 2021
Conference date: 14-16 April 2021
Please send your brief biographical information, topic, abstract and key words of your presentation to the following email address until 15th February 2021.:
Abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the conference, and up to 300 words long.
Presentations (Power Point, multimedia) duration is limited to a maximum of 10 minutes.